Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Learning Reflection


  I am very excited about my new blog. I plan to use this blog in multiple ways. I hope that students will eventually be able to use this blog as a way to express their ideas and thoughts about things they enjoy within the classroom. I plan for this blog to be a tool for parents to be involved and know what their students are learning about on a weekly basis. Finally, I plan on this blog being a quick resource for me and other teachers within my school system to pull resources from.

  I found some challenges of navigating the design of how I wanted my blog. There are multiple ways that you can “dress up” your blog. I enjoyed these challenges because they helped me further my technology abilities. I now feel confident in the ability to create and design a blog that will be useful (and pretty) in my classroom. I am so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment