Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Prezi

I found it very interesting creating this presentation.  The first issue that I had was that the email would not come through to my school email address.  I had to contact the IT department for my school to get it pushed through the spam blocker.  This makes me wonder if I am going to be able to access Prezi at school.  The second issue that I have is that I cannot figure out how to name the prezi.  I know that sounds terrible.  I figured that I missed a step on the initial set up, so I went back and tried to create another prezi, there was not an option to name it on the new one either.  Can someone please tell me how to give them a name? 
I think once I figure out how to maneuver in this system it is going to be a great asset in my classroom.  It is so hard to keep students attention.  With this tool, however, they are sure to be kept wondering what is coming next.  I can’t wait to get to play with it for some actual lessons.  This will certainly bring technology into the classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment